Alien Alien

The game itself is alright for a practice game. I like the way you used textures, masking I'm guessing?

A few recommendations in-case you're wanting to go deeper into flash:
Have tut-tips! example would be at the beginning here tell the player to use arrow keys.
Start using pre-loaders, especially when the file size is this big.
^ don't make the file size this big :) use compression to scale down the music size.
Get a decent sound library for sound effects, it drastically enhances the game.
Reduce time it takes to get to gameplay. (Average flash game play session is 4:28)
Keep the gameplay responsive, such as unrestrictive movement like jump+move viable.
Implement scoring systems and high-score tables to allow competitive gameplay.
Always have a non-biased tester before release.

Anyways, good job programming the engine, it's quite nice. Keep working at it and you'll have a great game in no time ^_^

Best of luck to you,
~Jo

Conjure Conjure

Awesome art, bad programming

Like I said the art is very good, so I can't bring myself to lower the score. That aside, the game is too buggy to be playable. I lost the first level because of some glitch that wouldn't let me shoot ever again, and then I click go to main menu or whatever and it just goes back to the game screen and shows the monsters standing around doing nothing.

Please get more people to test these games before release. This game could have got a much higher score if it weren't for the glitches.

Durian's Revenge Durian's Revenge

Very good art

The music is a little annoying, but I really like your art style and the game is also very well programmed. Good job :)

Corporate Ladder Corporate Ladder

Final Score: $554,195

I got my combo up to like 300 and the cash falling started to blow up my computer so you might want to put a limit on that...

Infinite Tower RPG Infinite Tower RPG

Good Fun

Only problems: Balanced stats is always optimal, no strategy involved. Also, what's up with me having exactly 1 hp after every other fight?

Garden Gnome Carnage Garden Gnome Carnage

A good distraction

I made it to around level 37 by randomly pressing spacebar and then got tired of it. Not very skill based and a little too much of a joke for me to find it any kind of entertaining. I especially dislike the little faces popping out of the corners.

That being said, (and gameplay design aside) I do think the quality of your work is very good, everything is well made and I couldn't find any bugs. I also like the title screen and the minigame.

Good work overall, just not my type of game, sorry.

Stitchland Conflict Stitchland Conflict

Not very original

It's a good game no doubt - but beyond just similarities to Heavy Weapon, it quite simply copies many of the concepts and many of the enemies seem to be cloned as well.

That being said there are some new things and the graphic style is different, but I just can't give it a full 10 because of the amount of material that was taken directly from the other game and not changed.

Absolute Control Absolute Control

Hmm

Well, the concept is kinda old although this is the first i've played that's actually difficult. the downside is that the levels just ended after a while, and the title screen wasnt much to look at - quite literally. The graphics could use work as well but i did like the controls.

Letz Maek A Flash Gaem Letz Maek A Flash Gaem

LOL

this was hilarious I was definitely laughing the whole time

Manly-Chicken responds:

Thanks. I guess my humor worked!

SpeedFly SpeedFly

I'm not entirely sure this is yours

Like - why does this not have a sponsor. You have brought to you by [sponsor logo] in the background, so I'm assuming this was taken off of FGL or something and posted here. Dick move.

Anyway the game has great graphics, too bad the programmer/designer didn't make anything original. If it's a one man job I'd say good job.